Snap Hook Join
Absorbent capacity: Up to 41 litres per boom.
- Heavy duty, emergency response absorbent boom.
- Knitted outer mesh sleeve provides tensile strength and UV protection in arduous conditions.
- Made from Envirosorb™ polypropylene oil/fuel only absorbent. Envirosorb™ is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free.
- Boom has natural buoyancy and floats partially submerged when saturated with oil.
- Fast & simple snap hook joiners supplied at each end of the boom allow multiple booms to be joined together. Joiners are positioned to allow a 300mm overlap between joins, reducing the potential for oil bypass.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Booms can be ordered individually or in packs of 8.
Shipping weight (per boom): 2.1 kg
Shipping weight (per pack): 17 kg
Shipping dimensions (per pack): 150cm x 70cm x 35cm
Manufactured in Australia
|Envirosorb ™ absorbent boom
|3m x 125mm
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity & temperature.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be via incineration or to approved landfill in accordance with local regulations.