Application: Global Interchangeable Element Skimmers are a floating oil skimmer for removing oils and fuels from the water surface. Designed to be used in ponds, lakes, dams, rivers, harbours ports and marinas for high volume oil recovery.
- Choice of either Brush element for high viscosity oils or Drum element for light viscosity oils.
Oil adheres to the chosen element as it rotates through the water/oil
interface. The oil is continuously scraped off the element and collected in the sump, from where it is pumped to suitable storage via an integral on-board pump or shore based pump.
- Four x 300mm diameter hard bristle, polypropylene brushes for high viscosity oil recover up to 50m³/h.
- Four x 300mm diameter polyethylene drums for light viscosity oil recover up to 24m³/h.
- Rotational speed is adjustable from 0 to 100 RPM (at power pack).
- Use self-priming, ‘suction’ type pumps to transfer the skimmed oil to shore or optional on board oil transfer pump (pictured).
- A hydraulic power pack (refer to section on Power Packs) provides the power for the skimmer or oil pump.
- Manufactured in marine grade aluminium.
- Can be used when operating in water with a current.
Manufactured in Australia
|Oil Recovery Rate
Interchangeable Element Skimmer
|up to 50,000 litres/hour