Application: Global OSRB Oil Spill Recovery Barges are floating storage containers used to store recovered oils and fuels from skimmers or working boats in harbours, marinas and open waters. The barges can be towed behind recovery vessels or anchored in place when receiving oil from mechanical skimmers and pumps.
- Range of sizes from 5m³ to 200m³.
- Easy to deploy, recover and store when not in use.
- Great addition to an oil spill response team’s equipment list.
- Manufactured from 800 gsm urethane.
- Supplied with 100mm one way filling valve, valve adaptor, filling hose and floating unloading hose.
Made in Australia