Application: Tidal Boom (or Beach Boom) protects beaches, mudflats and shorelines from oil contamination and is ideal for high tidal movement areas or shallow waters. Can be easily connected to a fence or curtain boom.
- The boom has an air buoyancy chamber and two water ballast chambers.
- The boom sits upright on the exposed ground as the tide goes out.
- The boom when deflated packs away in a relatively small space.
- All chambers are filled and emptied through 50mm Monsun valves located in each compartment.
- Special extruded aluminium end connectors (ASTM) allow multiple sections to be joined together easily.
- Tidal Boom accessories pack includes a portable air blower for inflating the air buoyancy chamber, a self priming petrol driven pump for filling the water ballast chamber and a set of hoses and fittings.
|800 gsm urethane
|Boom Tensile Strength
Boom Fabric : 800gsm polyurethane
Boom Colour : Orange
UV Resistance : Excellent
Chemical Resistance : Resistant to hydrocarbons, acids, alkali’s & solvents
Water Inflation : Monsun 4″ valve
Air Inflation : Monsun 4″ valve
Operational Temperature : -20c to +80c
Buoyancy to Weight : 2:1
Anchor Points : 2 per section
Anchor System : 20 kg anchors