Application: Ideal for confined spaces, these skimmers use a self-adjusting weir that floats and finds the oil/water interface, permitting the oil layer to flow over the weir and into the bowl.
- Use with pumps feeding oil/ water separators, waste water treatment plants as well as oil spill recovery and other environmental or industrial applications.
- Top suction (vertical) minimises hose twisting in confined areas.
- Compact size – ideal for small sumps, pits and tight spaces (>600mm diameter).
- Lightweight and easily moved and operated by one person.
- Can operate in very shallow water.
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium.
- For oil spill response, the spill should be contained and thickened with the use of a boom. The skimmer is then placed where the oil is thickest.
Dimensions approx: 660mm Width x 660mm Depth x 650mm Height
Weight: 16 kgs
Shipping Dimensions: 750mm Width x 750mm Depth x 750mm Height
Shipping Weight: 33 kgs
Powder Coated Yellow
|Aluminium pontoons foam filled
|Weir ID entrance
|Polyethylene foam filled
|5 metres PVC 25mm