Application: Starting at 5hp and extending to 100hp, Global Power Packs are designed and manufactured in-house, using the technical expertise of world leading manufacturers and robust, industry standard components. Manufacturing both the Power Pack and the Equipment it will be driving allows us to tailor make a system that not only works efficiently, but is just right for your application.
- Global Power Packs are an assembly of components and controls necessary to provide a hydraulic power supply to operate remote equipment such as booms, reels, skimmers and pumps.
- Power packs can be skid mounted or fitted with roll or safety cages. For mobile or portable applications, units can be trolley mounted to suit sealed or unsealed surfaces.
- Global Hydraulic Power Packs are manufactured in carbon steel, aluminium or stainless steel, using proprietary components and controls.
- Power Packs can be fully enclosed for weather protection and noise reduction.
- Standard power supply units are Yanmar or Lombardino C.
- All power packs feature speed control, allowing safe adjustment of the remotely operating equipment from the power pack location. Speed control also allows the operating and rotational speed of the equipment (eg. boom reel) to be infinitely adjustable, an important consideration that allows operators to ‘tune’ the equipment.