Use this drum bund to store up to two 205L drums on this and capture leaks, drips and spills of non-flammable liquids.. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- This drum bund includes a removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Easily decant spilled liquids via the three drain plug in the sump.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 1100kg UDL.
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate stand up to the harshest environments.
- The DB2G drum bund includes forklift tyne pockets for easy transportation.
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
Reasons to use a drum bund:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Sump Capacity: 250 litre
Dimensions: 123cm (L) x 64cm (W) x 51.5cm (H)
Weight: 25 kg
2 Drum Bund
|123 x 64 x 51.5 cm
Drum Bund Cover for DB2
- Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
- Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.